When Dean and Evan say that they don't mind reviewing patches for Qt
ports, what we are saying is that
we don't mind having two UI versions of Chromium on linux?

How would this work in the long term? UI tests times 2? you get to
choose what Chromium to install?

Apologies if this was already discussed long time ago.

If somebody asked me that they want to contribute a port of chrome on
Windows UI using MFC, I would say no. I just don't see the cost/
benefit.

Personally, Qt seems now the stronger toolkit, but I really don't have
a clue about linux development.

-cpu