Hi,

Feel free to send me the review.

The important part is to assign the review to someone knowledgeable in the
respective area of the code, all the people Dean listed would be a good
match in this case.

In general, if you have any doubts about who to send a review to, you can
ask on irc, on chromium-dev, or look at who the last people to touch that
area of the code are (as you did in this case).

Best regards,
Jeremy