It seemed complicated to allow other processes direct access to the
DOM, so we were not going to do that. For something like the
inspector, what we were thinking is a client/server model, with the
client being JS that interacts with the DOM and the server being in
another process and showing the inspector UI.

What are the goals for moving the inspector out of the renderer process?

- a