V8 differences from JSCore are really the only area where some extra
effort is needed. As Mark said, for the vast majority of tests we want
to use the WebCore from webkit.org, not chromium-win.

Yes, it sucks we have to put stuff in two places (chromium-win and
chromium-mac) but I don't see any other way around it. Also, the test
results should be more or less identical (at least they have been in
the cases I've seen), so it really is just copying the same file to
two places in the tree. The V8 differences are far far fewer in number
than the general pixel results.

What else would you propose?

--
Mike Pinkerton