I fear we have a have a couple long threads of headers that touch
everything.  At one point we had something like: v8 bindings -> stats
table -> process_util -> process, which meant if you touched any of
our process-management code we'd rebuild all of WebKit's SVG bindings.
 :~(

For an especially painful build, try touching npapi.h.  Apparently
most of our project depends on that file.