I just checked in a change to xcodebodge that makes it more friendly for
people who can't remember its command names and syntax (like me). Here's a
small demo:

$ ../tools/xcodebodge/xcodebodge.py -p chrome.xcodeproj/
Information about project "chrome"
    Native Targets:
        image_diff
        renderer
        browser
        unit_tests
        common
        ui_tests
        ipc_tests
        app

To add or remove files from given target, run:
        xcodebodge.py -p <project> -t <target> add_source <file_name>
        xcodebodge.py -p <project> -t <target> remove_source <file_name>

So, for most common operations you just have to remember the -p switch. If
it makes your work slightly easier, then great.

Paweł