*Report for 2009-2-5*

*Layout Tests*

We have been making progress again and finally broke through that 300
barrier that was driving me crazy.  We are now over 96% which is great
progress!

 [image: All+Tests=78.2][image: Want+To+Pass=96.2]

<http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pMwul3Seofg4uTdanKb9iWw>
[image: History of passing tests
%]<http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pMwul3Seofg4uTdanKb9iWw>Be
sure to sign up at
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pMwul3Seofg448Q1VFJjsJA&hl=en if you
are going to work on a layout test.  We don't want to step on each other's
toes.

All Tests is based on all available layout tests including those that we are
currently not trying to pass.  There are tests in this group which are known
to be bad or relate to future technologies.

Want to Pass is based on the tests that we need to be passing before we will
ship a revision of the browser.  Getting this number as high as possible is
the goal of the stabilization effort.  Some of these tests are failing due
to subtle changes that require the test to be re-baselined.

Crashers

This week I went back through the bug database looking for crashes on the
trunk.  Unfortunately, I found quite a few that should have been in stable.
 I was able to upstream one of them to WebKit and I have been trying to find
good dumps and stack traces.  Everyone who is assigned to a crasher should
be working on it.  As we saw at the Chrome Team meeting the trunk is
currently way behind the stable release.  Knocking off these key crashers is
very important.

http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/list?can=2&q=label:stable+label:crash+-Channel:stable

*Purify Bugs (Memory)*

We have 20 remaining Purify issues.

*Regressions*

We 11 remaining regressions.

*Other bugs*

We have 41 "other bugs" to resolve.

So our bug burndown chart looks like this:

  For now it would be great to concentrate on the crashers.  We don't want
to see attrition from our dev channel.  Also, keep in mind that this does
not include the work on Layout Tests.

You will find a lot more information about the Stabilization effort on the
Wiki at http://code.google.com/p/chromium/wiki/StabilizeTrunk