I had a tiny change that is snowballing again.  I'll claim

% git diff --stat trunk...
 chrome/browser/bookmarks/bookmark_model.cc         |   30 +++++--
 chrome/browser/bookmarks/bookmark_storage.cc       |   29 +++---
 chrome/browser/bookmarks/bookmark_storage.h        |    5 +-
 chrome/browser/browser.scons                       |    3 -
 chrome/browser/browser_init.cc                     |    1 +
 chrome/browser/history/expire_history_backend.h    |    3 +-
 chrome/browser/history/history.cc                  |    5 +
 chrome/browser/history/history_backend.cc          |    2 +-
 chrome/browser/history/history_backend.h           |    3 +-
 chrome/browser/profile.cc                          |    2 +-
 .../renderer_host/browser_render_process_host.cc   |    2 +-
 .../browser/search_engines/template_url_model.cc   |   12 +--
 chrome/browser/tab_contents/web_contents.h         |    1 +
 chrome/browser/visitedlink_master.cc               |    9 +--
 chrome/browser/webdata/web_database.cc             |    2 +-
 chrome/common/chrome_constants.cc                  |    3 +-
 chrome/common/chrome_constants.h                   |    2 +-
 chrome/common/temp_scaffolding_stubs.cc            |   98 ++++++++++++++++++++
 chrome/common/temp_scaffolding_stubs.h             |   79 ----------------
 chrome/test/testing_profile.cc                     |   12 +--
 chrome/test/testing_profile.h                      |    2 +-