I added a page to the wiki that talks about using Purify in the
Chromium project:
http://sites.google.com/a/chromium.org/dev/developers/how-tos/using-purify

For Googlers, this is an updated version of an old page you may have
seen before.  It has a few important changes however, so I encourage
you to read it.

Most importantly, the instructions for how to address the bot turning
red, and how to filter out errors temporarily have been updated and
clarified.

For contributors who don't have access to Purify, there's useful
information here about how to tackle errors from the buildbot even
without having Purify installed.

Erik