Just to add to what Ben said earlier in the thread, the Cocoa
front-end is progressing quite well even though the Win UI is very
different from Cocoa in terms of the interaction models and how the
toolkits are designed (C++ vs Objective-C). The Model-View-Controller
design of the shared code is proving that we can slap just about any
UI we want on top of it (so far).

This bodes well for some other group doing a Qt version. Just wanted
to provide something tangible to the "it should be possible" argument.

--
Mike Pinkerton
Mac Weenie