This would certainly make things a lot easier. One issue I can think
of is that we currently bundle a modified sqlite, and nss uses sqlite.
Part of the plan was for our bundled nss to use our sqlite (since
that's another 32-bit lib which is missing on Hardy). We can still do
this with borrowed .so's, but I'm not sure if our changes to sqlite
would have any implications for nss compiled against a different
version (someone more familiar with our sqlite changes might know if
this is an issue or not).

Michael