I'm not trying to turn this into a huge deal. I've already filed a
bug<http://crbug.com/8662>and am likely to move on for now. But for me
it's just another issue that
users are going to complain about that I'm going to need to fix someday.

Avi
/who bets the first complaint will be from a Mac user rather than a Windows
one