My needs in this case are related to the Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF).
The code currently works as follows:

1. Retrieve our custom WebViewDelegate instance pointer via the WebFrame
pointer passed to ResourceLoaderBridge::Create().
2. Pass a CefBrowser pointer retrieved from our custom WebViewDelegate
instance into the new ResourceLoaderBridgeImpl.
3. During the execution of RequestProxy::AsyncStart() access callbacks
provided by CefHandler (retrieved from CefBrowser) to optionally provide
alternate data streams, transparently redirect requests, etc.

You can view the source code here:

http://code.google.com/p/chromiumembedded/source/browse/trunk/libcef/browser_resource_loader_bridge.cc

Does chromium currently maintain the relationship between the 'routing_id'
parameter and the WebFrame pointer somewhere within the code base, or will
we need to add this mapping capability ourselves?  Or is there perhaps a
completely different approach that CEF should be using to provide this
capability?

Thanks,
Marshall