Hi, I'm glad to hear that you are interested in helping us improve Chromium.
Please review our project ideas
page<http://docs.google.com/Edit?id=dhk32tn7_0g7kcr2cg>and prepare an
application for a specific project that you would be
interested in pursuing. The more detail you can include that demonstrates
your qualifications for your project, the better your chances will be.
For more information, check out the recent blogpost at
http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2009/03/reminder-applications-for-google-summer.html
Thanks,
Brian