At a quick glance, this looks great. I didn't look over every bug, but the
ones I did look at look good.
It would be great to check in a version of this script that we could run
when a number of tests fail (e.g. when doing a bad webkit merge). That way,
we can add them all to the local test_expectations.txt file and have it spit
out the new results.

Really, it would be great if the script filed bugs and then just modified
test_expectations.txt directly (without committing it). Also, the script
should remove any comments it moves into bug descriptions. We should get to
a point where all the comments about layout tests are in the bug
descriptions themselves instead of in this file.
I think it would be good to get the script checked in first and then run it
on the existing test_expectations.txt file.

Ojan