Thanks! This is awesome.
Since "Where are the perf graphs?" is one the most asked questions, I will
answer it even before someone asks:

Go to the waterfall (http://build.chromium.org), click on the perf link in
the top left corner.

To find the size graphs, scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click on the
graph name to see it bigger.

Quick link to chrome.dll over the last 6000 revs :
http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/perf/xp-release/sizes/report.html?header=chrome.dll&graph=chrome.dll&history=1200

Quick link to chrome.exe over the last 6000 revs :
http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/perf/xp-release/sizes/report.html?header=chrome.exe&graph=chrome.exe&history=1200

<http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/perf/xp-release/sizes/report.html?header=chrome.exe&graph=chrome.exe&history=1200>
Nicolas