On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 11:52 AM, nshah <nidhi.kejri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ++ -L/home/dev/ProgramFiles/v8/home/chrome-svn/tarball/chromium/src/
> sconsbuild/Release/lib/shared -o"WebKitTest"  ./FrameTest.o ./
> HelloWorld.o   -lpthread -licui18n -lbase -licuuc -licudata -levent -
> lxml2 -lz -lwebcore -lglue -lcommon -lbrowser -lprinting -lrenderer -
> lviews -lbase_gfx -lskia -lharfbuzz -lharfbuzz_interface -ljpeg -lpng -
> lgoogleurl

> Any idea ? I would appreciate any response regarding this.

Firstly, wrap --start-group and --end-group around your -l options.

Also, you're missing some libs there. Do a Chromium build and find the .a files
(in sconsbuild/Debug or so). You can run nm --demangle on them so get the list
of defined symbols ('T' lines) and thus which libs you'll need in order to
resolve the missing symbols.

AGL