Hi All,
That went less well than I'd hoped....
Things are rolled back to where they were before, save for a few gyp
file+tool fixes that could be left in.
This time was closer, non-windows stayed green (until I checkd in a bad gyp
change...),
1 failed ui_test, and several dozens of webkit_tests.

Got started a little late due to some left overs with the v8 repo switch,
followed by my reluctance to pull the trigger.
I'd have probably kept things in were it not for the range of webkit_tests
and the lateness of the hour.
I intend to try again tomorrow night, (assuming I can make sense of the
postmortem) unless there are objections.

yawn...

-BradN