2009/5/3 Evan Martin <e...@chromium.org>

> On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 10:57 AM, Paweł Hajdan Jr.
> <phajdan...@chromium.org> wrote:
> > How should I check whether someone has filed the CLA if it's his first
> patch
> > going to be committed?
>
> I don't know if there's a way to verify.  I just ask if they're not in
> the AUTHORS file and put them in with their first commit after they've
> said they've filled it out.

Yes, we can (and should) verify this.   There's an internal file that keeps
these on record, I'm sure someone has the link and can check for you (last
time I had to do it I asked Pam).

BTW, in case the original point of my message got obscured by Evan's git
comments, I reiterate: make sure to update the bug database after checking
in.

PK