1. Naming's arbitrary. The name "hanger window" comes from an earlier design
idea where the clear window was sized only 10 px high, and was the "hanger"
upon which the sheet hung. Once I got the idea that I could also use it to
block input to the underlying view, I guess it outgrew the name. (shrug)

2. It was made separable just so I could easily move it from the POC to
Chromium, but I'm open to GTMing it. Dave, are there any features you'd like
to see?

Avi