Hello, maybe include " No work has been done on performance yet, much of the
UI is missing, plugins don't work, and many more bugs remain." as bulleted
points, many people ask questions such as why flash doesn't work etc. It
would be nice to place small bulleted points there since it grabs attention.
-- Mohamed Mansour