Hi Craig,

Of course :) I have compiled Chromium numerous times in all platforms. I
always run gclient sync --force in the "~/chromium directory (which has src,
according to the wiki). Maybe it is just a hickup at my end, I will see if
it happens again in the future.

Thanks!

-- Mohamed Mansour

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 12:18 PM, Craig Schlenter <craig.schlen...@gmail.com