I think this would be out of scope for WebKit.  Probably would fall
under non-goals:
http://webkit.org/projects/goals.html

That said, I be this already works with the Apple WebKit Windows
build.  If you build WebKit with CG support on Windows then you likely
already have this support from CG. :)  You won't have any license to
distribute CG, but it might work for your purposes if you don't need
to distribute it.

Otherwise maybe Skia or Cairo graphics libraries already support this.
 The Graphics layer (which is below WebKit) is the right place to add
this support IMO, not WebKit itself.

-eric