Is anyone planning to do a UI review of linux and/or mac? We copy
windows where we can (for padding and hard-coded sizes and whatnot),
but there are tons of places where that's not possible. Also, padding
numbers don't really translate 1 for 1 all the time.

I've been choosing numbers based on my own aesthetic preferences, but
sometimes it feels like I'm drawing them out of a hat. 4 pixels, 5
pixels, 6 pixels, what's the difference?

I'll also take this opportunity to complain that the dangerous
downloads dialog warning icon is way off center on windows. (see
attachment. for comparison purposes, I've also attached linux ;)

-- Evan Stade