I think it may be a good idea to allow specifying more than one type
of gleam in the manifest in the same "gleam" block. Currently, if
you're interested in images and links, you have to specify two gleam
blocks (that's how I understand this), one with type "image", and one
with type "link", with remaining things repeated.