On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 10:33 AM, Aaron Boodman <a...@chromium.org> wrote:

> You mean the idea in general won't work well, or this particular
> approach? I talked it over with Feng awhile ago, and he seemed to
> think the general idea was implementable. I think the code has changed
> since then though, with workers.

Oh - it can work, don't get me wrong.  But the dom maps are getting really
complicated (especially
since workers dropped in).  It was difficult before, and worse now.

The void* conversions are a big problem.  Coming up with an answer to avoid
those casts might make your changes simpler, but it's not really your
problem.

Mike