Can we change this so that you have to opt-in to vs2008?
I have vs2008 on my system, but I never really wanted to use it for chrome.
 It's just that gyp automatically switched me to it.

The vs2008 build seems to be subject to many more errors than the vs2005
system.  I suspect this is due to low developer use and that it's not what
we run on the bbots, right?  Over the past few months, I've probably lost
more than a week of developer time due to vs2008 problems.  I don't want
other engineers to have to go through that unless they opt-in.

Mike