On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 10:09 AM, Dan Kegel<d...@kegel.com> wrote:
> Seems like if we defer starting the zygote until after the
> first renderer has opened its .pak files, things get much
> simpler -- the renderers won't need to talk to the zygote
> server at all.

In the case of sandboxing, I suspect we'll need to route font requests
into the zygote process (because fontconfig is single threaded, so we
can't handle them in the browser process). So it'll need to handle
renderer requests anyway.

(from chat:)
me:  pong
just seen your email.
Don't worry about it. I'm in the middle of pulling the Chrome specific
code out of base, so I'll take care of it at the same time.

AGL