On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 9:51 PM, Daniel Cowx <daniel.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Question:
> Does anyone have objections to including a default param in the call
> to ResourceBundle::LoadThemeResources() that causes default.dll to be
> loaded by default?

Default params are forbidden by the Google style guide (as you seem to
allude to below).

Alternatively, since default params are frowned
> upon, I could provide a wrapper function in ResourceBundle to
> accomplish the same end.

I suspect the Chromium developers in general are fairly opposed to adding
more flexibility (and complexity) to the theme system underpinnings, as (as
Mohamed mentioned previously on this thread) official support for theming is
mostly in-place and presumably will cover most needs here.  Glen Murphy is
the best person to ask if you have specific theme questions.

PK