Thanks Adam!

Before we start creating a list, we should think of a procedure that will
make sure it is kept up-to-date. It makes no sense if we create the list now
only to find that a year from now, when we need it, it's outdated.

The two most important questions to me at this point are:
- Were should we keep this information?
- How do we keep this information up-to-date when code changes?

Thanks,
BJ

Berend-Jan Wever (skyli...@google.com) | Security Software Engineer
Google Netherlands B.V. | Reg: Claude Debussylaan 34, 15th floor 1082 MD
Amsterdam
34198589 | NETHERLANDS | VAT / Tax ID:- 812788515 B01