Hi All,

The TestShell::Navigate() method contains the following comment and code:

  // Restore focus to the main frame prior to loading new request.
  // This makes sure that we don't have a focused iframe. Otherwise, that
  // iframe would keep focus when the SetFocus called immediately after
  // LoadRequest, thus making some tests fail (see http://b/issue?id=845337
  // for more details).
  webView()->SetFocusedFrame(frame);

However, in contradiction to the comment, the call to
WebView::SetFocusedFrame() is happening after the call to
WebFrame::LoadRequest() and immediately before the call to SetFocus().  I
can't access the referenced issue for additional details (internal bug
tracker only perhaps?) so I don't know what the original intent was.  Does
anyone happen to know whether (a) the comment is wrong, (b) the code is in
the wrong place, (c) both, or (d) neither?

Thanks,
Marshall