Has anyone actually gotten this to work?  I'm having trouble with line
endings.  It looks like my webkit.org checkout got converted to using
CR LF line endings, but WebKitTools seems to want LF line endings.
Relatedly, which svn.exe should I have in my path for WebKitTools
(depot_tools or cygwin)?

Thoughts?
Adam