2009/6/16 David Jones <ds...@163.com>:
> 1. most of tests fail like below, why?
> [----------] Global test environment tear-down
> [==========] 42 tests from 8 test cases ran. (3984 ms total)
> [  PASSED  ] 41 tests.
> [  FAILED  ] 1 test, listed below:
> [  FAILED  ] TextEliderTest.TestGeneralEliding
>  1 FAILED TEST
>   YOU HAVE 1 DISABLED TEST

You will have to debug this one on your own.  They pass here.

> 2.I want to test webkit with its layouttest, but find
> "src/webkit/data/layout_tests/LayoutTests": None
> in .gclient. If I comment it out and execute
> gclient sync --rivision s...@xxxx
> Will I get the layouttest?

You can comment it out and just run "gclient sync" again.  Not sure
why you'd want to pass the --revision flag.

> 3.I think I miss some test data in my src, but I did get a completed
> "gclient sync" which I'm very sure. For exmaple, in tab_switching_tests, I
> can't find src/data/ directory which is a part of testing url:
> file:///F:/chrometrunk/src/data/tab_switching/kannada.chakradeo.net/index.html

Some data used by tests is not in the public tree, as many (like
performance tests) are attempting to test against real web sites and
we can't republish their content.