On Monday I submitted the New New Tab Page.

To run it start chrome with --new-new-tab-page

There are some known issues:

- Edit link is not implemented
- Theme/attribution support needs to be implemented and tested
- RTL needs more testing
- No dragover animations at the moment
- The recommendation backend has not been hooked up to the UI
- Hiding and showing the recent and recommendations work but the
content needs to update to show more data.
- Keyboard navigation of the options menu is not yet implemented.
- Chrome drag and drop only support the copyLink action which gives
wrong UI feedback
- more, see tracking bug.

It would be good if people started to run with this command line flag
and started reporting bugs so we can get this polished for 3.0.

The tracking bug is http://crbug.com/13362

Thanks,

erik