In http://dev.chromium.org/developers/testing/webkit-layout-tests, it's wrote:

Tests marked as SKIP in
webkit/tools/layout_tests/test_lists/{mac,win}/tests_fixable.txt or
tests_ignored.txt won't be run at all, generally because they cause some
intractable tool error. To force one of them to be run, either rename that file
or specify the skipped test as the only one on the command line (see below).

But in my chromium source, I didn't find a tests_fixable.txt or
tests_ignored.txt, but a test_expectations.txt.
Is that a carelessness while writing "WebKit Layout Tests"??