We stopped posting because (a) the notes seemed not to be very useful out of
context and (b) removing any Google-specific info, though it was minimal,
was pretty labor intensive. I think it may be more productive to try to keep
some public roadmaps and tasklists updated. Ian is working on creating an
OWP roadmap that will be updated weekly with the status of the main areas of
work. If that works out, perhaps we can do the same for other areas of the
project. It seems like that would be more helpful and also more practical.
Does that seem like it would meet the needs of the external developers? I
want to make sure contributors have the info they need to be productive, but
I don't want to create unnecessary work.
Brian