Fyi: In case your wondering why the webkit canary is red and DEPs have not
been rolled...

Forwarded conversation
Subject: 1) Roll WebKit DEPS to 45685...
------------------------

From: ** <micha...@chromium.org>
Date: Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 10:14 PM
To: j...@chromium.org
Cc: chromium-revi...@googlegroups.com, da...@chromium.org, j...@chromium.org

Reviewers: John Abd-El-Malek,

Message:
Crossing my fingers I don't see a sea of red in the webkit canary after
this. The try-bots are happy so far, comipiles on all and passes tests
on linux and mac, win is still chewing on the ui tests.

If the try succeeds I'm going to submit TBR, then look to see
wha'happens next... what could possible go wrong :)

John, please take a closer look at correctness here. I'm getting things
to build but thats about it.

Doh... the try just failed on windows!

test_shell_tests: PluginVisibility is RED

PluginTest.PluginVisibilty:
c:\b\slave\win\build\src\webkit\tools\test_shell\plugin_tests.cc(48):
error: Value of: file_util::CopyDirectory(plugin_src_,
plugin_file_path_, true)
 Actual: false
Expected: true

Guessing we failed to make a new copy because a previous copy is pinned
open.

1) Roll WebKit DEPS to 45685

This roll picks up changes to WebCore::Widget which make that a
RefCounted class.

2) Mods to plugin handling in our "glue" needed to recover from the
above

Please review this at http://codereview.chromium.org/149443

SVN Base: svn://chrome-svn/chrome/trunk/src/

Affected files:
 M     DEPS
 M     webkit/glue/webframeloaderclient_impl.h
 M     webkit/glue/webframeloaderclient_impl.cc
 M     webkit/glue/webplugin_impl.h
 M     webkit/glue/webplugin_impl.cc