Hello,

There is a particular website where you click a picture to view the
enlarged version. If the picture is a certain large size, it will open
in a new window when you click it. However, if the picture is small
enough a Flash/Javascript popup appears and displays the image in
that. It's very inconsistent. When I middle click on a picture that
opens in a new window, this opens it in a new tab like I expect,
however the URL is different. If I Right Click >> Open link in new
tab, this produces the same behavior but with a different URL it
seems. Also, for the flash/javascript popup, middle-click does not
open the picture in a new tab but Right Click >> Open link in new tab
does.

I thought middle-click was a shortcut for "Right Click >> Open link in
new tab". Am I wrong?