On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 11:27 AM, Ojan Vafai <o...@chromium.org> wrote:

> There are heuristics we can come up with that are fairly safe.

Does this topic have to pollute every thread?  We now have three different
email threads that have turned into discussions about killing background
tabs.  It's not helping discussion of this topic to have it split over every
different email thread that tangentially mentions tabs.

My goal with this thread was simply to note some UI design ideas that might
interest people, not to solve problems like janky/slow Chromium UX.

PK