I just submitted r21551, which simply turns off ENABLE(DATAGRID) in
WebCore. This CL produced build errors on the Linux and Windows try
bots until I told them to --clobber; then it succeeded. Could be
something to do with stale generated V8 bindings.

So there's a chance that your local build might fail for similar
reasons. If it does, try deleting the V8 generated bindings and
rebuilding. (Touching the V8 code-generator .pm file should be enough
to force the bindings to get rebuilt on the next build.)

—Jens