Dear Chromium Authors,

We, at RealWat Inc., are proud to announce the beta release of the Ti-
Took™  platform.  Ti-Took is a safe web browsing software solution
that integrates innovative technologies to deliver a fast, safe, easy
and personalized web experience.
Named after the tuk-tuk vehicles that carry riders anywhere all day
long in east Asian cities and towns, Ti-Took is a simple, trustworthy
way of navigating the complex and often dangerous world of the
internet.

We are happy to announce that Ti-Took™ Nuage web browser is based on
Google Chromium open-source code.  Ti-Took™ Nuage was originally
designed using other web toolkit.  However, after Google released the
Chrome browser and source code, we immediately fall in love with its
technology and design, and has since adopted it as our web browser
framework.  We prefer Google Chrome over alternative solutions for
many other reasons, but mostly because it fills our requirements and
direction where we see the web browser model moving forward.

We hope we will collaborate to enrich both Google Chromium and Ti-Took
Nuage.

Best Regards,
Ti-Took Authors

Press Release: