Thank you. Can you please tell me how can I change the configure file
(renderer.sb) to use
other sandbox profile, like the one described in man page:

   * kSBXProfileNoInternet
   * kSBXProfileNoNetwork
   * kSBXProfileNoWrite
   * kSBXProfileNoWriteExceptTemporary
   * kSBXProfilePureComputation

And I did try looking for the sandbox configuration format, but this
is the only thing I found, but it does not contain sandbox config file
format
http://developer.apple.com/DOCUMENTATION/DARWIN/Reference/ManPages/man3/sandbox_init.3.html