Mac changes:

* Trackpad scrolling on maps works again
* First stab at history menu
* Download shelf now has real download items
* Lots of polish bugs (gradient between tabs and toolbar looks smooth
again, double-clicking tabstrip to minimize works, app icon is
slightly smaller, completion popups behave correctly on page scroll,
scrollbars now get "inactive" look when chrome is not the active app,
space bar can now open popup boxes, fixed tab title text truncation,
location bar looks nice again for https pages) -- the  stuff in parens
should probably be omitted though :-)