Thanks to all who worked on this, and congratulations on the success.
Can somebody with the permissions please update How Chromium Displays
Web Pages [1] to reflect these changes?

>From that doc: 'At the lowest level we have our WebKit "port." This is
our implementation of required platform-specific functionality that
interfaces with the platform-independent WebCore code. These files are
located in /webkit/port which has a hierarchy similar to the WebCore
tree. Much of our port is not actually OS-specific: you could think of
it as the "Chromium port" of WebCore.'

Regards,
Evan R. Murphy