On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 5:44 PM, Rahul Kuchhal<kuch...@chromium.org> wrote:
> I thought to:<user> and -cc:<user> would work in this case? Have you tried
> using that in "Has the words" on Filter edit screen?

One problem with this is that it doesn't fix the case where people
respond to the review mail via email rather than Reitveld. Then I get
put on the "to" line since I was originally in the "reply-to" line.

I doubt I will have much luck making people stop using email this way,
so I will try one of the "second email" approaches.

Brett