Hi all,

I'm still waiting for my WebKit patch which creates the Desktop Notification
API to be reviewed and get checked in, but since it may yet be a while I
posted some of the chromium-side code at
http://codereview.appspot.com/104044/.

As I mentioned to some of you offline, I would greatly appreciate a
"pre-review" so I can start to work out the issues and be as ready as
possible to check in once the WebKit process finishes.  This isn't the
entire set of changes but contains the core pieces that would most benefit
from feedback.  Worker integration, e.g., will follow up in a separate
patch.

This is my first time through with most of these tools, so let me know if I
can do anything to make it easier.

A design doc that gives an overview of how this stuff works is attached to
this email.  Feedback is welcome on that too.

Thanks,
 -John