Evan wrote about this earlier:
"A few people have found their trunk builds crashing on startup.
This comes from a bug in theme loading and can bite you if you
installed some of the in-development themes.
The fix is to rm -rf your "Extensions" directory out of your profile directory.
The next release will have the bug fixed, and at that point these
themes will no longer cause crashes."

Does that help?