Jeremy Orlow

    So, how can I do this? ^^

Dan Kegel

    No, but if I can get help I would be thankful. I can't find the material
of the     documentation about this.

Ricardo Vargas

    Exactly, I need a screen without the full-screen frame and that can't be
closed by the     user interaction.

Mohamed Mansour

    I asked cause I got aware of the lack of the Kiosk mode and according to
my need I'd like     informations of how to implement it

My idea is to create an aplication win32 full screen and add a rendering
panel of chromiun, without necessarily have the complete browser, only his
engine. Is this possible and how can I find material about this?

 Wallace Araujo
 cellphone: +55 (21) 7681-9846
 Follow me on Twitter: @wallacejvm