n179...@gmail.com wrote:
> Does Chromium use boost library? In the source tree, i see there is a
> 'boost' directory under 'third-party'.
> It appears to be an incomplete version of boost 1.36. I said
> incomplete since a lot of directories of boost are missing?
>
> Does anyone know why is that?

(Authoritatively)

As previously mentioned, boost was only present in support of gmock.
The gmock-boost dependency was dropped in r18923, and all of boost was
supposed to be removed in r20159.  It seems that the removal was
incomplete.  It got rid of all of the files in third_party/boost, but
not that directory or any of its subdirectories.

I've just committed r23531, which removes the third_party/boost
directory structure.

Mark