On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 11:27 PM, n179911<n179...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But when I look at the code , the IOThread class in
> browser_process_impl.cc just contains below. It does not has any logic
> which dispatches messages. Can you please tell me if it is the right
> code? if not , can you please point me to the right place?

When the thread is created, this code is used:
  scoped_ptr<base::Thread> thread(new IOThread);
  base::Thread::Options options;
  options.message_loop_type = MessageLoop::TYPE_IO;
  if (!thread->StartWithOptions(options))
    return;
Follow the code around TYPE_IO and StartWithOptions() to see the code
that runs the dispatching (in particular,
base/thread.cc:Thread::ThreadMain()).